Looking for ways to help the boys at Never Too Late? Here are some suggestions for you and for community organizations.
Form a study group to help younger kids with their school work.
- Put on an information fair on how kids can be safe at home.
- Tutor a student that needs help learning English or some other subject.
- Plan, Create and Plant a Vegetable and Fruit Garden at the home..
- Make bird feeders with the kids in our community.
- Create a “Butterfly Garden” with the boys in our community.
- Organize the Books in our Library with our boys.
- Host a “Fishing Day” and “Fish Fry” with our boys from your stocked pond.